Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Whispered grace               Newsletter         2nd Quarter 2014

Love and Mercy found me…..            By Jo Ann Chevalier

We were led in song at church a few weeks ago and the words of this song stood out as we were singing.  I couldn’t get it out of my head.  We sing this song often and for some reason five words of this song touched me like never before.  Love and Mercy found me were the words.  It is true that because of God’s Love and Mercy we can be found.

We are not perfect people and sometimes we may stumble but guess what, Love and Mercy can find us if we are renewing our minds every day.  When I have said negative things that don’t lift people up, love and mercy finds me.  When I have done things that were not always positive, love and mercy finds me.   When I participated in events where Christianity was not the priority, love and mercy finds me.  When I was silent and said nothing to defend someone’s character and honor, love and mercy found me.   When I lost hope and forgot to keep my eyes up above, love and mercy found me.  Believers get this wonderful “gift” of love, mercy and forgiveness of our sins.  Life is so amazing!  God created this earth and allowed us to live in it in any way that pleases him.  His amazing love and mercy is endless, you can read about it in the bible.

The title Love and Mercy found me coincides with why I love to spend so much time at the beach watching the waves come in.  It reminds me of how many times God forgives me, over and over again.  To have peace in your life you must allow Love and Mercy to find you.  My prayer for you today is that you let Love and Mercy find you, as I have.
     How are you livin?

No comments:

Post a Comment