Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I Surrender







                      Whisperedgrace.com
                              January 2015

Goodbye 2014 and Hello 2015, I totally surrender to all things good.  I love saying the word surrender.  It frees my mind and opens me up to all things that bring comfort, peace, happiness, joy, contentment and love. 

Years ago I remember walking on the beach and feeling like I was drowning in distrust, negativity and uncertainty.  I continued to come back day after day to ponder where I was headed in life and how I could make changes in myself and the future.  While watching the waves come in/out over and over again I finally stopped and just threw my hands up!  At that point I realized that I was my own problem.  On that day I totally surrendered to my God and his will for me.  I realized that I could not move forward until I moved myself out of the way.  I had to free myself from all things that did not provide a positive outcome.  Since that day I have lived my life differently and in total surrender to the one that created me. 

When I surrendered to God I had to embrace love and learn to give it away each day.  Love took hold of me and showed me a new way.  Love controls my every move and compels me to act in ways that help achieve positive outcomes.  This love allows me to say I’m sorry.  This love allows me to forgive over and over again.  This love shows me when to speak and when to be silent.  This love frees me and I willingly totally surrender to it.  My hope and prayer for everyone reading this newsletter is that you’re able to throw your hands up, SURRENDER and let LOVE consume you.

Monthly Challenge
Let’s all try to help 1 person or family in need each month.  It could be a care package of food, homeless packet or fulfilling a specific need.   If you need ideas feel free to contact me. 

Have an Extraordinary Quarter!




                            Hear Romans 10:17*Believe Hebrews 11:6*Repent Acts2:38*Confess Romans 10:9-10*Baptism Mark 16:15-16 

                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment